- Designed to reduce flow and sag properties to improve the hang of the sealant on low and semi-steep sloped applications
- Seal fasteners on low and semi-steep sloped metal roofs
- Pipe penetrations through roof decks in metal flashings
- Concrete, metal and most construction substrates
- Mold and mildew resistance
CSL 464 is a high performance self-leveling one-part, moisture curing, and room tem-perature vulcanizing (RTV) 100% silicone sealant that cures to a low durometer. CSL 464 has ultra-high elongation and remains very durable. It has good flexibility and a low modulus, so it will maintain its integrity on fasteners and penetrations with move- ment. CSL 464 exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to concrete, metals and most other con- struction substrates, provided they are clean, dry and free of dust and frost. CSL 464 is unaffected by sunlight (ultra-violet rays), ozone, temperature extremes, rain and snow. It has a long service life, and it was designed to perform between -60°C to 200°C (-76°F to 392°F).
DownloadsTechnical Data Sheets & more
PDF / 930 Kbyte.