- Repair material for metal and SPF roofs
- Seal fasteners, seams and details on low and semi-steep sloped roofs
- Pipe penetrations through roof decks in metal flashings
- Concrete, metal and most construction substrates
- Mold and mildew resistance
CSL 465 is a high performance one-part, moisture curing, and room temperature vulcanizing (RTV) 100% silicone flashing sealant combined with reinforcing materials to provide strong sealability around roof fasteners, transitions and penetrations. CSL465 has ultra-high strength and remains very durable. It will maintain its integrity on fasteners and penetrations with movement. CSL465 exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to concrete, metals and most other roofing substrates, provided they are clean, dry and free of dust and frost. CSL465 is unaffected by sunlight (ultra-violet rays), ozone, temperature ex- tremes, rain and snow. It has a long service life, and it was designed to perform between -60°C to 200°C (-76°F to 392°F).
DownloadsTechnical Data Sheets & more
PDF / 931 Kbyte.